Only one left in stock! All sales final and no warranty. Shop our blowout pricing.
OYO is The world's most dynamic motion chair The OYO chair prompts the questions; is it a saddle-seat with a backrest? Or a cantilever framed chair? Or perhaps it’s a rocking chair? The answer is it’s all of the above!
OYO moves you in ways you never thought possible! It cradles, bounces and rocks, inviting you to try many different sitting positions. OYO is a style icon that adds an exclamation point to any contemporary, high-design environment.
• ￼ Spec’s • 20.5” W x 36.4” H x 26.6” D
• Weight – 21.6lbs • Seat width – 15.8”
• Seat depth – 16.9” • Cover – stretchable knit structure – 100,000 Martindale rubs • Frame: tubular steel, polished chrome
• Seat Shell – Glass fiber reinforced plastic and high performance foam
• Weight capacity – 265 lbs
• Floor protection – supplied with a felt tape for under frame on hard surface floors
Cleaning & Care Instructions Net structure seat cover
• Vacuum clean carefully and regularly.
• Wipe off stains with a soft cloth and pH neutral soap.
• Only dampen the seat and never make it completely wet, otherwise the cushioning under the fabric might be damaged. Therefore use only very small amounts of water and detergent.
Warning: When cleaning the oyo, do not lay it on the edge of the seat shell as this might damage the seat cover. Cleaning of the frame
• Clean the frame only with a dry microfiber cloth.
• If necessary, wipe down using a lint-free cloth with lukewarm water and pH-neutral soap. oyo is manufactured by￼